New to Poisoned Pets? In a panic over pet food related emergency? Don’t know where to start?
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Just take a deep breath, and know that you have come to the right place.
I have gathered together the most important and informative articles on Poisoned Pets in one handy list. Think of it as a place to start.
These are the essentials. The first things you need to know. The basics.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m here to help.
- The complete guide to making a pet food complaint to the FDA
- What to do in a pet foodborne illness emergency: Step-by-step instructions on how to get help
- How to report a pet food problem: The bare bones basics you need to know
- Pet food safety for hysterics: How to handle a pet foodborne illness and who to report it to
- How to get financial assistance with veterinary care: The ultimate resource
- The best pet food guide you’ll ever find: How to find out what’s really in your pet’s food
- How not to get shafted by a pet food company
- How to report a pet food to the FDA: More tips for frazzled consumers
Poisoned Pets | Pet Food Safety News remains free (and ad-free) and takes me many, many hours of laborious work to research and write, and thousands of dollars a year to sustain. Help keep Poisoned Pets alive by making a donation. Thank you.